Why join the Station Ride in Minami Boso, Chiba?
1. Enjoy a leisurely bike ride with your friends and family!
2. Discover scenic cycling routes with plenty of food and drinks!
3. Visit all the "Michi no Eki" (roadside rest stations) that become aid stations where you can enjoy local food!
Until October 15, 2017
|Directions||Alight at Tateyama Station (via JR Uchibo Line) and take the West Exit. Then, walk about 5 minutes.|
|Registration Period||Until October 15, 2017|
|Eligibility ＆ Time Limit||Age Eligibility
1. Elementary School students must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
2. Anyone under age of 18 must have parent or guardian consent, wear a helmet, and ride bicycles that are fully equipped with brakes.
1. All bicycles must be either a road bike, cross bike, or mountain bike.
2. Bicycles with small wheels (under 20 inches) and recumbent bicycles are not allowed.
|Entry Fee||80KM, 100KM, 130KM…¥8,000|
|Start Line||Hojo coast
|Finish Line||Hojo coast|
|Participants Prize||Finisher's t-shirt and official Station Ride merchandise|
|Last Year's Finishers||400|
|Remarks||Those interested in the cycle train should contact Samurai Sports before registering for the Station Ride.|
|Parking||Free parking at Tateyama Hojo Beach Parking Lot|
|Parking Address||Tateyama Hojo Beach Parking Lot|
|Where to Stay||To be announced|
|Organizer||Station Ride Executive Committee|
|Official Race Website||http://www.stationride.com/|