The17th annual Pink Ribbon Walk in Tokyo will be held at Odaiba. Walk or run through 170 thousand tulips (imagine 400 types!) and visit all of the exciting booths, such as the Pink Ribbon Donut Cafe, a photo #hashtag booth, and a mammography info booth! Wear your best pink outfit and help fight and learn about breast cancer awareness this April!
500 yen from your entry fee will be donated to your Pink Ribbon Pin.
Until April 1, 2018
|Directions|| By Train
- From Shimbashi Station, take the Yurikamome Line towards Toyosu and get off at Daiba Station. The Yurikamome Line takes you to all of Odaiba's attractions and stops at every station from Daiba Station to Ariake Station.
- From the Tokyo Metro Yūrakuchō Line at Toyosu Station, take the Rinkai Line to Tokyo Teleport Station or Kokusai-Tenjijo Station.
- 海01 From Toyosu Station to Tokyo Teleport Station (about 40 min)
- 門19 From Toyosu Station to Tokyo Big Sight (about 35 min)
|Registration Period||Until April 1, 2018|
|Eligibility ＆ Time Limit||Middle School student and above
* Elementary School student and below can walk for free.
|Entry Fee||10km Walk - 2,000 yen
6km Walk - 2,000 yen
2km Walk - 2,000 yen
6km Fun Run - 2,000 yen
|Start Time||10:30 AM (all events)|
|Event Schedule||9:30 AM Opening Ceremony
10:00 AM Warm-ups
10:30 AM Start Walk & Fun Run (2km, 6km, and 10km)
11:00 AM Start Stage Event
12:00 AM Live A Cappella Show
1:00 PM Talk Show
1:30 PM Raffle
2:00 PM Closing Ceremony
|Start Line||Symbol Promenade Park|
|Finish Line||Symbol Promenade Park|
|Participants Prize||Pink Ribbon Pin & Towel|
|Last Year's Finishers||2,000 participants|
|Remarks||6km Fun Run
● This is not a timed race.
● Part of the race will take place on a public road and pedistrian crossing. Follow all traffic rules and directions from the official.
● Those who ignore traffic lights will be disqualified.
|Parking||Symbol Promenade Park Block A & B
600 yen for the first 2 hours. Additional 150 yen every 30 min after.
Block A - 244 cars
Block B - 101 cars
|Parking Address||Block A
1 Chome−8−1 Daiba, Minato-ku, Tokyo-to 135-0091
2 Chome-5-1 Daiba, Minato-ku, Tokyo-to 135-0091
|Where to Stay||To be announced|
|Organizer||Pink Ribbon Walk 2018 Executive Office|
|Official Race Website||https://pinkribbonwalk.jp/|