Get away from the skyscrapers and explore the nature side of Tokyo! You'll be surrounded by beautiful scenery and embraced by dazzling shades of greenery throughout the trail. The 25km course consists of gentle climbs, making it fun for everyone, including beginners! There will be a foot bath after the race to ease any pains. If that's not enough, you can stop by the "Ume no Yu" day spa located in front of JR Kabe Station for further relaxation.
Ome City Tourist Information
Until March 31, 2018
|Directions|| By Train
Take the JR Ome Line and get off at Kabe Station.
A private shuttle for the Nariki Forest Trail Run will be available from JR Kabe Station. Please indicate in the entry form if you are interested.
|Registration Period||Until March 31, 2018|
|Eligibility ＆ Time Limit||Age Eligibility
Must be 16 and older
Cut Off Time
4 hours and 15 minutes
(15km point - 2 hours and 45 minutes)
|Entry Fee||25km - 6,000 yen|
|Start Time||10:00 AM|
|Event Schedule||There will be no race day registration.
Bibs will either be mailed to you before the race, or picked up on race day from Samurai Sports staff
|Start Line||Takatsutoiri Rindo Entrance|
|Finish Line||Nakajima Lumbermill|
|Awards||Top 6 Male
Top 6 Female
Top 3 Age Group Male/Female
|Participants Prize||Participation Award|
|Last Year's Finishers||600 participants|
|Remarks||○ Must be able to respect nature.
○ You will receive a full refund (except shipping charges) if cancelled during the registration period.
○ You will not sue the KFC Triathlon Club organization nor the Tokyo Nariki Forest Trail Run event for any injury or death caused during the event.
○ Tokyo Nariki Forest Trail Run and its affiliates have the right to use your name and photos for event and media purposes.
○ You will have access to download all official race photos for free on the KFC website after the race.
○ There will be no refunds if the event is cancelled due to unforseen weather conditions or natural disasters.
|Parking||Limited Free Parking - Approximately 60 cars|
|Where to Stay||
|Organizer||KFC Triathlon Club Executive Office|
|Official Race Website||http://www.kfctriathlon.com/html/event_trail.html#nariki_trail|